Hii guys!! 10 days till Christmas! How exciting! Today I thought I would start a countdown of different festive snacks to serve at your Christmas party or better yet just for you to enjoy the festivities! Today I have started with a sweet treat but stay tuned for many more soon!
225g butter (room temperature)
1 tsp vanilla extract
375g self-raising flour
175g dark chocolate
25-35ml double cream
Micro marshmallows (or mini marshmallows, halved)
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Spray a muffin tray.
- In a large bowl mix the butter and honey together to form a thick paste.
- Add the egg and vanilla while constantly stirring.
- Add the flour and mix until the dough texture is formed.
- Using a spoonful of dough, using your fingers press down the dough in the middle and on the sides about ¼ of the way up.
- Place inside in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate. Once all melted add the double cream to form a thick gooey texture.
- Place a spoonful of chocolate in the centre in the dip of the cookie.
- Sprinkle over a few marshmallows.